Tuesday, August 9, 2011

27 Questions To Help You Find Yourself




If you want the answers, you’ve got to ask the questions. You don’t have to ask them all. Just answer the ones that “call out to you.” See where they take you!

Find Yourself By Asking The Right Question

  1. Why?
  2. What has gone well?
  3. What has not gone well?
  4. How do (did) I feel?
  5. What do I fear?
  6. What motivates me?
  7. What are my goals?
  8. What do I want for my life?
  9. What do I value?
  10. What am I really good at?
  11. What is challenging for me?
  12. How do other people see me?
  13. What do I enjoy?
  14. Where am I dissatisfied in my life?
  15. Where do I get energy from?
  16. What takes energy away from me?
  17. How do I most want to contribute to others?
  18. What do I love to do?
  19. When do I feel alive?
  20. When do I feel the most “natural”?
  21. What do I hesitate to admit about myself?
  22. Where am I meeting resistance right now?
  23. What do I most want to create?
  24. If I was brave, what would I do?
  25. What are my dreams?
  26. What are my best gifts?
  27. What have I always wanted to try?
Have a question to add? Leave it in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment